At Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu, a Turkish Airlines flight went off the runway after landing in Nepal. Here are some images of the event:
1. Nepalese emergency officials inspecting a Turkish Airlines airbus after it skidded off from the runway.
2. The pilot failed to catch the runway sight during an initial attempt to land, before making a second attempt which resulted the plane skidding off the tarmac.
3. Passengers walk away from a Turkish Airlines plane.
4. All remained alive and no-one was seriously injured, 238 people left the plane safely. Stranded passengers wait for flights to resume.
5. All tyres busted.
6. Tribhuvan International is the only international airport in Nepal. The accident resulted in cancellation of all flights in and out of the country and had left passengers stranded.